deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Rise from the Depths! So commands Tatyova! - Comments  (Read 346 times)

Comment Bot

Rise from the Depths! So commands Tatyova! - Comments
« on: May 31, 2018, 12:40:49 pm »
Rise from the Depths! So commands Tatyova!

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Hoppeltrottel

• Decks
Re: Rise from the Depths! So commands Tatyova! - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 12:40:55 pm »
Very nice budget build!

But how about adding a few more budget fetchlands (Terramorphic Expanse, Bant Panorama, Myriad Landscape), and Simic Growth Chamber? This way you would get more landfall triggers from Tatyova, and a slightly more consistent mana base.

Sliverking

• Decks
Re: Rise from the Depths! So commands Tatyova! - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 02:20:43 pm »
Those would be great ideas and additions, thank you.  I actually built the deck to be Blue/Green Kraken for my father, but realized I didn't have a commander.  Then I looked at the top of my Dominaria cards and thought "duh, why not go with my favorite Blue/Green legend right now?"

This is one of my first commander decks, and my card pool is currently limited. 

I sold all my old commons/uncommons a few years back and recently got back into MtG.  I've bought a box of Dominaria, some recent set bundles and a rare lot of 2000 cards on eBay.  There wasn't anything major in those rares, but it's given me an interesting pool of cards to pull from. 

Again I appreciate the comments.  I'll have to look for these cards to increase my land pulling.
Plays 4 player EDH games against himself.