deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Returning to our plane  (Read 425 times)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Returning to our plane
« on: June 05, 2018, 03:14:17 am »
  Hello ladies and gentlemen of the mutiverse, this is your favorite planeswalking vamp G. Moto returning from across the blind eternities. I've been away handling other inter-planer dilemma threats and paid a visit to my local mage arenas with much excitement. I'm eager to get back into things after being away for so long so apologize to those who I may have missed since my last departing. I wish all new mages and wizards a warm welcome to Deckstats.net, our online home and forum.

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: Returning to our plane
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 04:09:48 am »
Welcome back! *Stocks up on garlic, stakes, crosses, mirrors and holy water*  So... You aren't hungry are you? X_x

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 04:16:06 am »
Welcome back, mate!   :)

blueberry314

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 04:19:37 am »
  Hello ladies and gentlemen of the mutiverse, this is your favorite planeswalking vamp G. Moto returning from across the blind eternities. I've been away handling other inter-planer dilemma threats and paid a visit to my local mage arenas with much excitement. I'm eager to get back into things after being away for so long so apologize to those who I may have missed since my last departing. I wish all new mages and wizards a warm welcome to Deckstats.net, our online home and forum.

Woo? And you are....?

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 04:37:18 am »
@Firegriff , No I'm well fed on Italian cuisine.
@Mnemosyne , thanks it feels good to be back.
@blueberry314 , My name is G. Moto and I am one of the moderators on this online forum. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 04:40:21 am »
Not to worry, too much. He only drains the blood of naughty members.  :P

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2018, 05:45:18 am »
Out of curiousity, G Moto, have you seen the contest threads?  Interested in joining or judging a Tribal themed contest?  ???

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 08:19:41 am »
Sure I could do that. Also I did play at some prerelease events as of late and I built some crazy new decks. Let's just say that I met a certain stowaway and he's been doing my plays as of late. I'll try to use my time to put the new decks I built on the forum.