deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Daretti, Almost Scrap Savant  (Read 237 times)

gigagloin

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Daretti, Almost Scrap Savant
« on: June 17, 2018, 01:40:10 am »
Hey guys, I'm trying to get into commander and therefore bought the Commander Anthology 2 with some friends. I still own Atraxa and Daretti, and decided I want to modify Daretti a little to sort of get into Commander deckbuilding. I'd like some comments on what you think of the changes, if there are cards you would cut or any cool interactions that might be enabled by including one or two other cards.

Daretti, Almost Scrap Savant

The Deck focuses mainly on artifacts and is still pretty similar to the Daretti Precon.

I changed some cards because I felt I had better ones, e.g. [[Pia and Kiraan Nalaar]] instead of [[Beetleback Chief]]. I've also opted to remove some mountains and include more utility instead.

I did not yet include [[Inventors' Fair]] and [[Scrap Trawler]] but will as soon as I trade for them.

I am wondering whether e.g. [[Dictate of the Twin Gods]] would be a good addition to the deck, especially in combination with effects like [[Reckless Fireweaver]]. I like the unconditional token generation of [[Tamiyo's Journal]] and am looking for similar effects that either generate free or cheap artifacts.