deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deckstats collection manager updates  (Read 14459 times)

MATZEBOBBEL666

• Decks
Re: Deckstats collection manager updates
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2019, 01:10:07 pm »
Could you add the "Custom sections" function from the deckbuilder to the collection manager?

Would be great for both keeping track of which binders they're in and to sort them into "Removal", "Mana rocks" etc.

And thanks for a great mtg site :-)

Totally diggin the idea, that would be great!
A question about the card-comment function (which I was searching for quite a few minutes). What's the reason that the comment-inputfield
isn't similar to that one in the deckbuilder? In view-mode of the collection I can show it / customize the view. But when I'm editing the collection, I have to double-click the card and I don't see the full comment-text in the view.

Thanks for your awesome work, kind regards, Wilma.

Paper trousers

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2019, 08:11:46 am »
Please add a search criteria where I can search for posted decks that contain 100% cards already in my collection. The stat is already being calculated for each deck so why not make a search filter for it?

MATZEBOBBEL666

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 02:10:41 pm »
Could you add the "Custom sections" function from the deckbuilder to the collection manager?

Would be great for both keeping track of which binders they're in and to sort them into "Removal", "Mana rocks" etc.

And thanks for a great mtg site :-)

Totally diggin the idea, that would be great!
A question about the card-comment function (which I was searching for quite a few minutes). What's the reason that the comment-inputfield
isn't similar to that one in the deckbuilder? In view-mode of the collection I can show it / customize the view. But when I'm editing the collection, I have to double-click the card and I don't see the full comment-text in the view.

Thanks for your awesome work, kind regards, Wilma.

...bump? Hope that's okay ;)

s1d

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2019, 10:40:06 am »
Hi,
im not sure how you determine the prices in the collection.

I got a mycosynth lattice in my collection, the EU - Price shows ~26€. If i check this in mkm the lowest is ~33€.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2019, 12:29:37 pm »
Does TCGPlayer do anything other than dollars?
Nils is the God I worship

s1d

• Decks
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2019, 02:16:54 pm »
Does TCGPlayer do anything other than dollars?

Afaik no.
But my underatanding is:
Us- price -> tcgplayer(vor whatever is selected in the settings)
Eu-price-> mkm

Same for the deck manager

Baltrice

• Decks
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2019, 12:01:14 pm »
If I have two identical cards in my collection and want to add a comment to only one of them, the comment gets applied to both. It would be nice if I could differentiate between otherwise identical cards with different comments.

insomniaworm

• A once honest red mage dabbled in necromancy
  • Decks
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2019, 04:39:32 pm »
I hope this is the right place for a question like this:

Is there an option or some way so that when i am building decks, the number of cards in my collection updates with my decks? Say I have a Lord Windgrace EDH deck that i have added my only copy of Urborg to i would want the number when building another deck to show that i have that card in theory, but it is already in use by another deck.

I have a similar question. I added all cards contained in my decks into my collection. A friend of mine then looked at my collection and asked if he could have a card. That card was already in one of my decks.

Is there any way to show which of the cards in my collection are used an which are not?

i second the above, and it sounds like a very similar feature that i really miss from deckbox, really could do to be able to mark a deck as built, so that when looking at missing cards on other decks, you can see that you dont actually have that card as it is in another deck

great site, keep up the good work

Sliverking

• Decks
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2019, 02:48:56 am »
Is it possible to view a friend's collection?
Plays 4 player EDH games against himself.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2019, 10:38:49 am »
Is it possible to view a friend's collection?

A little old question, but yes you can, via your friends profile, if he has set his collection to public.

Another thing that I would like to see: Check how many copies of a card I've added to my decks and compare it to the number of cards in my collection.
The background for this feature is the following: in my playgroup we agreed that we can use proxies for our commander decks, as long as the card is in the collection at least once. This made me usually print half the deck and then slowly replacing it with originals (at least for the affordable ones). But if I want to know, which cards I'm missing, I have to check all my decks by hand.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

SanchezelMagna

• Decks
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2019, 02:26:10 pm »
When searching the phrase "enters the battlefield" either in deckbuilder or in my collection deckstats does not return results for mulldrifter.  When I search "enter the battlefield" it does not give results for spark double.  Both of which are in my collection, and both of which contain the quoted phrase, respectively.

Grimjack

• Decks
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2019, 03:20:06 pm »
How hard is it to add the ability to search your collection to identify which decks a specific card currently occurs in?   I’ve had occasions lately where I’ve needed to find/replace specific cards for new decks I’m building and not remembering which one is where.   If a column could be added to link where it currently appears (if at all) I would use it

TheRealDragula

• Decks
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2024, 04:14:38 pm »
I was looking for a button to CLEAR/EMPTY all my collection.
I imported different deck from my deck to the collection to fast-find cards I were looking for. BUT the problem is that when i do a major update to a deck I have to update every single card in my collection to fit the actual card used.

My Idea was to empty the collection and re-import the decks I'm actually using. Is there a better way with the tools already available? Or this is a little button I can hope it will appear?

The deckstats.net collection manager has been becoming increasingly popular. Thus, over the last few weeks, I have been coding up some improvements for it, which I have now finally released. I hope that these will make deckstats an even better tool for managing your collection!

In particular, you can now:

• Set a name for your collection and write a description text, which will be displayed to anyone viewing it
  • Specify the language and condition (near mint, played, etc) of cards in your collection
  • Add comments to cards
  • Duplicate cards in the collection manager
  • Select and edit multiple cards at the same time
  • (Already added a few weeks ago) Add cards to your collection using their collector number
  • (Already added a few weeks ago) Select whether your collection should be public or private

If you have suggestions for additional improvements, or if something is not working quite right, please let me know.