deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: My first solo Built deck without help - Comments  (Read 100 times)

Comment Bot

My first solo Built deck without help - Comments
« on: June 19, 2018, 02:46:09 am »
My first solo Built deck without help

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

poke6809

• Decks
Re: My first solo Built deck without help - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 02:46:13 am »
I would include more ramp, cards like explosive vegetation, kodamas reach, cultivate etc. are key in commander- I tend to play at least 10 cards with similar effects. Naturalize is just a strictly better version of unnatural appetite, it doesnt look like you need the 2 lifegain for 1 more mana. Impecable Timing and Skywhalers Shot are just a really bad path to exile/swords to plowshares. Also you probably want to include "overrun" and cards with similar effects to full swing. Additionally Id recommend a little more card draw, elemental bond, harmonize e.g. If youre all about tokens you might want to run primal vigor and doubling season, but those are rather spendy. Would get rid of a big par of the small lifegain cards, I dont see what you need them for. :)

If you have any questions, let me know.
Companion mechanic finally brought XYZ's and Synchros to MtG, just what we needed. (they changed it because after literally killing every format they realized their design was horrible)

kombat601

• Decks
Re: My first solo Built deck without help - Comments
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 01:17:42 pm »
Thank you for the help, will look into all of the cards you mentioned. the small lifegain cards i just put in there as that is what i had spare at the time that met the colors.