deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: God of Value II - Comments  (Read 240 times)

Comment Bot

God of Value II - Comments
« on: June 19, 2018, 05:57:36 pm »
God of Value II

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

THEpuy

• Decks
Re: God of Value II - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 05:57:38 pm »
Excellent

schuppius

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 10:23:37 am »
How many games have you played with this deck against somewhat good Modern decks? I would like to hear your experiences.

How consistent can you win if you don't draw a Siege Rhino? Your other win conditions seems very slow.

I am playing with a deck that goes into a similar direction: https://deckstats.net/decks/32740/889205-abzan-graveyard-blink-rhino-ri/en ,
but is using graveyard recursion instead of Athreos.

Abzan value decks are always a blast to play :-) It's a shame that Modern has gotten so fast ...

maggot793

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 02:33:23 pm »
To be honest, I have not played any real games with this deck yet, it is still the first draft and there has to be a lot of work to make it playable. In some test games the deck was pretty consistent, and it was never a problem not to draw a Siege Rhino, because you can allways find it via Eldritch Evolution.

I know the Abzan Rites deck, and I really like it. Some day I am going to build it and play it by myself, but for now I set my focus on the God of Value deck ;)