deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Infinite Mana Combo Artifact  (Read 209 times)

Santo

• Decks
[Modern] Infinite Mana Combo Artifact
« on: June 22, 2018, 06:34:46 pm »
Infinite Mana Combo Artifact

The aim of this deck is to play both Voltaic Construct and Training Grounds in order to trigger a infinite mana combo by tapping and untapping Silver Myr, Iron Myr, Blinkmoth Nexus or Inkmoth Nexus. Fireball, Banefire, Increasing Confusion (also Blinkmoth Nexus) are used as finishers.
 Dizzy Spell is useful because adds Training Grounds to your hand. Fabricate adds to your hand all you need and Merchant Scroll finds Dizzy Spell or finishers by Epiphany at the Drownyard.

What about this deck?

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Infinite Mana Combo Artifact
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 11:06:10 pm »
This might be me being really stupid, but how does this deck go infinite? Voltaic Construct's ability will cost one mana to activate even with Training Grounds out, and your other two Myr only produce a single mana each time they tap. Palladium Myr goes infinite here, but I don't think the other two do.

Santo

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 12:11:26 am »
Training Grounds allows to activate Voltaic Construct ‘s ability paying 0 mana (2 mana less), so you can tap and untap your myr as times as you want. ;D

DanyTheWarrior

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 12:52:21 am »
Training Grounds states "This effect can't reduce the amount of mana an ability costs to activate to less than one mana. "

Read the whole card haha

Santo

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 01:28:48 am »
Dammit...you’re right :)
I will change all creature in palladium myr and use only walking balista and blinkmoth nexus as finishers