deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Skeleton Sacrifice Deck  (Read 70 times)

MrDorlok

• Decks
[Casual] Skeleton Sacrifice Deck
« on: June 24, 2018, 10:59:40 am »
Hi guys!
I created this deck a few years ago, it was a lot of fun and I love the skeleton thematic.
Recently I've started playing Magic again and unfortunately, this deck just doesn't work well in duel.
I've played against Slivers deck, Green Enchantment deck and Goblin Deck and I've struggle a bit too much.
The problem I had most of the time was that when Grave Pact wasn't on the battlefield my skeletons would just do nothing really extraordinary. Sometime Grave Pact wouldn't come out and my opponent had all the time in the world to build up his side and kill me.

I really like the skeletons/Grave Pact combo but my deck is just bad right now.
I would really like if you guys could help me rework my deck and make it great in duel and I specify duel because this deck was create for game with multiple opponents, i could easily take hostage nearly everybody around the table with this deck and it was so much fun, for me atleast hahah.
The only thing I want to keep in this deck is the skeleton thematic and Grave Pact but if someone comes up with a really great alternative for Grave Pact I'm pretty cool with that.

Thanks!

Skeleton Sacrifice Deck

Get Grave Pact out and mix it with skeletons that can be revive to destroy my opponent's creatures.