deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: GW Enraged Aggression - Comments  (Read 304 times)

Comment Bot

GW Enraged Aggression - Comments
« on: June 25, 2018, 01:00:03 am »
GW Enraged Aggression

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Dinijo

• Decks
Re: GW Enraged Aggression - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 01:00:12 am »
The idea is good, i love sieghorn but never played him. I think you're lacking a few things one of the is Savage Stomp it's an important card in a dynossaurs deck specially in this subtype of enrage.
Another creature that you're lacking is Deathgorge Scavanger cause he can give you life and exile creatures from you're opponents graveyard, i'm talking for example Phoenix or the Eternelize guys.
I have tried the deck but i dont know how easily you can get city's blessing so you can you propery Wayward.
I would try to use maybe 3 seal aways and 1/2 Settle, and maybe 1 Ixalan's Binding in mainboard.

DaBigman

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 12:37:48 am »
My suggestion would be to add some more ways to engage the enrage trigger.  Right now it looks more like a white control style deck - you need some ways to get those enrage triggers off, provided you can survive long enough with this curve, which might be a little high.
Suggest you definitely have 3-4 savage stomps, maybe savage stomp, and probably reckless rage.
Deathgorge scavenger is a good one, and i also recommend ripjaw raptor as a way to help with card draw. 

DaBigman

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 12:39:11 am »
Sorry, i said savage stomp twice - reckless rage was the other suggestion - deals 4 damage to another creature and 2 to yours.  Pretty much guaranteed removal of anything red.

darthelder

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 03:03:27 am »
Thanks for the suggestions. I've gone ahead and added the suggestions to help enable Enrage. I've added Forerunner of the Empire as that was a surefire way to have it trigger more often. I'll have to give this a try and see how it works. I'll adjust as I play it. Any more suggestions would be helpful!