deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Front Toward Enemy (equipment) - Comments  (Read 259 times)

Comment Bot

Front Toward Enemy (equipment) - Comments
« on: July 03, 2018, 07:34:57 am »
Front Toward Enemy (equipment)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Blake

• Decks
Re: Front Toward Enemy (equipment) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 07:35:08 am »
I like what you've done here, but I have a couple of notes:
For devotion, numeric mana symbols ({0}, {1}, and so on) in mana costs of permanents you control don't count toward your devotion to any color, so Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx would be dependent on only the white symbols of the creatures. That may have been the intention, and it does help mana ramp a little bit, but I just wanted to put that out there.
Lightning Greaves gives Shroud, which means you can't target the creatures either, meaning you've locked yourself out of adding more equipment to a creature wearing them. Try Swiftfoot Boots instead, because Hexproof > Shroud 99% of the time.

Blake

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 07:55:59 am »
Also, since you're using Puresteel Paladin to negate equip costs, why not use Blackblade Reforged or Skinwing?

Bahamut-Zero

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 08:01:40 am »
i put only 1 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx exactly for that reason but it sometime save you because ancient den is an artifact and can be destroy easily but thx for the hint!

also for swiftfoot boots, i try it and must of time ill prefere greaves because of its 0 equip that can be put even if you have no puresteel paladin in play.  maybe put mix of them

also its an equipment deck so there many good stuff that could enter in it. it's really depend of your preference and your opponent !