deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Grixis Midrange - Comments  (Read 275 times)

Comment Bot

Grixis Midrange - Comments
« on: July 09, 2018, 01:37:55 pm »
Grixis Midrange

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Singou

• Decks
Re: Grixis Midrange - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 01:37:57 pm »
I really like it, I've been wanting to make a similar list since some time but never made it. It is almost perfect I think - one point I have to make though is, that it seems you got a lot of "1 of" or "2of"s. Is Pia Nalaar really that necessary? I'd put in another Supreme Will for that! Phoenix is a nice card but it doesn't synergize that well with Liliana I think, because it already comes back from itself. Scarab God and Glorybringer are great, put in some more and maybe cut one 4-drop Bolas? Sorry if I'm bothering you xD

rb6freak

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 04:23:18 pm »
Yeah that's just me trying to figure out the direction I want to go. I just put this deck together yesterday and will test it out this week. You make some good points, I will switch Pia Nalaar with Supreme WillRekindling Phoenix is in the spot of the 4th Nicol Bolas, the Ravager in the event I like it and want to fill the 4th. Not sure though, maybe it is too many.  Perhaps I'll drop the phoenix for another Scarab God. I'll give this a shot at my LGS this week. Thanks for the feedback!  I haven't played Grixis since energy was more dominate. Hope this one does well!

Singou

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 11:01:54 pm »
How was the testing? Did it play well?

rb6freak

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 05:36:41 pm »
It went alright. A friend of mine played the energy variant which seemed to be more versatile. I was a bit underwhelmed by Nicol Bolas, The Ravenger. Lost to full control decks, even with sideboard. Deck lacks card draw so I swapped some mainboard pieces. Haven't played with it since, but will give it another shot this week.