deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Question about Nimble Obstructionist and Thrashing Brontodon interaction  (Read 237 times)

lengthyfinger

• Decks
My opponent attempts to sacrifice his Thrashing Brontodon to destroy my enchantment. If I cycle my Nimble Obstructionist to counter Thrashing Brontodon's activated ability, will my opponent be able to activate the ability again (assuming he has the mana available) in response or will the Thrashing Brontodon be sacrificed and go to the graveyard without destroying my enchantment?

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Sacrificing the Brontodon is part of the cost. Your opponent cannot pay this cost twice, because the Brontodon is already in the graveyard by the time you're cycling Nimble Obstructionist.

lengthyfinger

• Decks
Thanks for the help!

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
My opponent attempts to sacrifice his Thrashing Brontodon to destroy my enchantment. If I cycle my Nimble Obstructionist to counter Thrashing Brontodon's activated ability, will my opponent be able to activate the ability again (assuming he has the mana available) in response or will the Thrashing Brontodon be sacrificed and go to the graveyard without destroying my enchantment?

Don't forget to draw your card!