deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Price information for Europe  (Read 364 times)

Howl

• Decks
Price information for Europe
« on: July 12, 2018, 01:37:01 pm »
Hey, so I have a suggestion for a minor but possibly very helpful update.
Currently if I view my decks and navigate to the "Details" page, the price information for Europe is based on the lowest price on cardmarket.
However, these prices are far from accurate and merely give an idea about the real purchasing price (this is even more the case for cards you want to have a playset of). The better choice in my experience is the "Price Trend", which is listed under "Product Availability" if you chose a specific print.
Example: Gyre Sage (Gatecrash)
The lowest available offer is 0,40€ in Chinese language and Excellent condition, so deckstats will say the 4 Gyre Sages in my deck cost 1,60€.
If i just add 4 of them to my wants list on cardmarket and try to find the cheapest possible offer (shopping wizard tool) I end up with a seller from Italy who sells 4 Gyre Sages for the price of 1,74€ each (which is exactly the listed price trend). And the tool works. It considers shipping cost so it rather takes the more expensive card price from one seller than a cheaper card price from a lot of sellers. Also the same API call that retrieves the lowest price also includes the "Trend Price".
Maybe you can consider replacing the values or make them both available, since the Price Trend may be far more useful in a real-world use case.

Greetings from Germany and thanks for working on this awesome site!