deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: What's that one card you like that never makes it into decks?  (Read 1053 times)

burn your face

• Decks
Re: What's that one card you like that never makes it into decks?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 04:46:24 pm »
I love guttersnipe. I have tried to use it in modern before, in UR tempo burn decks, It doesn't work to well.

Most of my favorite cards see lots of constructed play. I really like value creature with flash. Some of my favorite cards are, spell queller, vendilion clique, and snapcaster mage.

I know this is a little of topic though.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2018, 10:20:58 pm »
I played Guttersnipe back when it was in Standard during RTR in a burn-extort deck. It kinda worked in that but at times there was other stuff I'd rather play so it just ended up sitting in my hand.

I've tried it in a few different EDH decks and it just doesn't end up sticking in decks.

I so love it though!
This space for rent.

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 07:00:43 pm »
I like guttersnipe in a casual like burn/storm deck where u play stuff like thermo alchemist fire brand archer guttersnipe and tones of burn and draw spells
I can't even read

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2018, 04:49:13 pm »
I played Guttersnipe back when it was in Standard during RTR in a burn-extort deck. It kinda worked in that but at times there was other stuff I'd rather play so it just ended up sitting in my hand.

It's still in Standard, as of M19  :P
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 04:53:30 pm by Mnemosyne »

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2018, 05:17:17 pm »

It's still in Standard, as of M19  :P

Man, I keep forgetting it's back in Standard. Guess I need to pay more attention to it even if I don't play the format anymore.
This space for rent.

blackieste

• Decks

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2018, 10:49:09 pm »
sgm is good in some edh decks, boros sunspeaker it never gets cut there but yeah in other formats its kinda eh
I can't even read

blackieste

• Decks
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2018, 10:54:41 pm »
which ones exactly?.... in edh it can only be used in jeskai decks(most 4 colors dont care for it and it always gets cut in 5 colors decks) and the best jeskai deck by far as of now is narset... and she has no use for it

dont get me wrong i think its a beautiful creature(its in my top 3 of all time btw) its just that gets cut way too easily.... the effect is excelent and i can see her in a lot of 2 deck colors that could actually use her, but since shes 3 colors, they cant

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2018, 11:24:45 pm »
sgm is more of a casual card in like weird edh burn decks to double your damage. it has its place in a select few decks.  also it goes infinite with time walk in vintage

but you do make a very good point and it does get cut from a lot of lists sadly.
I can't even read