deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Pauper Slivers - Comments  (Read 99 times)

Comment Bot

Pauper Slivers - Comments
« on: August 06, 2018, 02:20:46 pm »
Pauper Slivers

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

WhiteAddict

Re: Pauper Slivers - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 02:20:50 pm »
Not Gemhide Sliver? With Heart Sliver can be strong... if you want trample get Horned Sliver,more lords like Predatory Sliver;)

dealda

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 11:23:58 pm »
Hi,
I would remove Flame Burst (which is not great), the one-offs (Mesemeric Sliver might be a SB option against control) and add Predatory Sliver (more like mandatory sliver..) a 4th Virulent Sliver (the poisonus effects are stackening for aech viruent Sliver) and maybe 2 gemhide slivers for Manafixing.

Adventerous Impule and Lead the Stampede might be another option for Grapple with the past.

Greetings

DelverMage

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 03:12:55 pm »
Nice advice you two.   I made some adjustments to the deck.

It started off as a quick build and I saved it not expecting any comments.  I only used cards I owned, planning on expanding from there.  Your ideas have given me a jump start.

I kept Grapple with the Past, because I like the later game option of recovering key slivers from the 'yard.

I tested this new version for a couple of matches and the slowest game win was 5 turns out of 4 games.  NICE!

Next adjustments will likely remove the counters or put them in the sideboard as I have more aggressive things to do early game.  I would prefer bounce to keep the swarm rolling.

Now I have to go and purchase some slivers so i can build this deck IRL.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 03:18:51 pm by DelverMage »