deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mediocre Cards that can be interpreted far better than they are.  (Read 239 times)

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
So this is one of my favorite things to do and this post is inspired by Dev from STBMtG's recent $5 mono black rotation proof burn deck video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKNBDIyFSA

In the video he says the at Vampire Sovereign is basically a reprint of siege rhino, its really not but if you squint really hard like he says to it yeah it kinda is not really.

LSV also does this when he does draft videos and stuff and I have some of my own

Ghitu lavarunner is basically goblin guide at common, gearsmith prodigy is also kind of a blue goblin guide, bone picker is basically a delver of secrets.

I can't remember some of the more ridiculous lsv ones but he has had some wild ones for sure. What about you guys do you have cards that could be interpreted as a far better card.
I can't even read