deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Brisela's Token Townsfolk  (Read 234 times)

Jason33w

• Decks
[Modern] Brisela's Token Townsfolk
« on: August 13, 2018, 01:25:36 pm »
Brisela's Token Townsfolk

works to bring out and meld Brisela, Voice of Nightmares.  Tons of tokens for support, Champion of the Parish for midgame heavy hitting. If Brisela, Voice of Nightmares doesn't pan out, Increasing devotion for the win near endgame.

How can I make this better? I know there are ways. Thoughts?

xd300

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Brisela's Token Townsfolk
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 10:39:14 pm »
better to change the amount of Brisela's parts, i mean, its better to make sure that Gisela's in graveyard before having 2 Brunas in hand, but anyway, its a good deck

Jason33w

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 10:41:12 pm »
Yeah, I was thinking the same after I played it a few times. She's expensive and it sucked to get both of them. Thanks for the input!

MonteTribal

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 11:02:51 pm »
Why 2/2 split with Ironwright's Cleansing and not just 4 Forsake the Worldly? Forsake just seems better all around, same cost at instant speed and can cycle.

Jason33w

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 11:31:00 pm »
I think it's because that's all I had. I don't typically go out and buy individuals. I get what I get from the boosters, etc. More fun to me that way and more challenging to build a deck with those kinds of resources. However, I've gotten more boosters and such since then. I'll rummage through them and see if I have more and add them in.  Thanks for the advice! That's a really good call!

Jason33w

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 10:21:35 am »
Made a few changes based on feedback:

1) removed 2x Bruna, the Fading Light (unnecessary)
2) added 2x Spectral Reserves (helps to diversify land and air)
3) removed 2x Ironwright's Cleansing (no need for four artifact/enchantment removal)
4) added 1x Selfless Spirit and 1x Drogskol Shieldmate (increase small token survivability for offensively and deffensively (respectively))