deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: postmortem lunge question  (Read 340 times)

mimar91

• Decks
postmortem lunge question
« on: August 14, 2018, 03:21:00 pm »
Hi everyone,

quick question: if i cast a postmortem lunge targeting jace vryn's prodigy and get to flip him the same turn do i still exile him at EOT or since he flipped and got exiled in between he stays on the battlefield?

Thanks for reading and for your precious answers!

Soren841

• Decks
Re: postmortem lunge question
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 03:57:16 pm »
I believe he stays
Nils is the God I worship

mimar91

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 04:39:19 pm »
cool thats what i think too due to its exile then return to battlefield effect. Thanks for your answer! @Soren841

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 04:44:23 pm »
Hi everyone,

quick question: if i cast a postmortem lunge targeting jace vryn's prodigy and get to flip him the same turn do i still exile him at EOT or since he flipped and got exiled in between he stays on the battlefield?

Thanks for reading and for your precious answers!

Interesting question but it comes to the stack.. you use postmortem lunge on jace and bring him back to the battlefield. You then use jace's tap ability because there is 5 or more cards in the graveyard. Jace exiles and then comes back as the planeswalker. So since it is a new object coming back he will stay on the battlefield. The object postmortem lunge is looking for is no longer on the field.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me