deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Karn brawl - Comments  (Read 232 times)

Comment Bot

Karn brawl - Comments
« on: August 15, 2018, 07:17:24 pm »
Karn brawl

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

trevlabev

• Instagram
  • Decks
Re: Karn brawl - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 07:17:28 pm »
this deck makes no sense at all. Why would you put Mox Amber in? without a colored legenday creature or planeswalker, it cant produce any mana. similarly prophetic prism is pointless cuz its not a mana rock its a mana filter which you dont need because your deck uses no colors.

AnPersonz

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 07:56:59 pm »
Cascading Cataracts, Spire of Industry, Unclaimed Territory and Unknown Shores are almost pointless as they are only useful for boosting awakened amalgam, and given the fact that you can only run it at one in a 60 card deck makes it unlikely you will draw it, you should replace them with Wastes or something more useful. Field of Ruin has no basic land to fetch you so you are losing card advantage by sacrificing it. Also running The Immortal Sun makes little sense to me as it means you can't make use of your general at all. Also you have eight mana rocks and one thing to make use of them being Walking Ballista, Your most expensive card costs 11 but it can reduce it's mana cost and your next highest is 6 which you can easily get enough for with two mana rocks. Your deck has a massive weakness in that all of it's cards are artifacts meaning cards like Bane of Progress will absolutely destroy you, your whole board dies to cards like Austere Command and Cleansing Nova. This deck needs more cards to make use of the mana rocks, something like Hangarback Walker or Orochi Hatchery, and some cards protected from mass removal like Darksteel Juggernaut or Darksteel Forge. Also replace Mox Amber with Blinkmoth Urn.

superadude

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 03:58:01 am »
Just a side note to the 2 commenters before me, I agree with some of what you said, but I think you are forgetting this is for brawl... Only standard cards
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 08:20:02 pm by superadude »