deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Pauper side boards  (Read 244 times)

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
Pauper side boards
« on: August 16, 2018, 11:19:07 pm »
So I love playing pauper online and and I kinda built my own pauper burn deck but the list is almost identical to a lot of other pauper burn decks but its a fun deck so i don't really mind. However i net decked the side board because I didn't really know what to do.
here is my list
https://deckstats.net/decks/61302/972433-pauper-burn

The side board however is really kinda bad its built to beat tron, blue decks, affinity, and elves. But the deck I play most against is mono black decks either control, gary devotion decks, aristocrats, or other stuff.
now for the most part my match up against mono black decks is pretty good I usually out pace them really quickly even with the couple of set up turns I need to play archer and thermo. Maybe I don't need to have side board pieces for mono black but this board feels very clogged and not particularly versatile.

But it does feel really good when you electrickery a whole board of elves and or tokens

I can't even read