deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: 30EUR - Core Set M19 Series #6 - A wall in your head - Comments  (Read 329 times)

Comment Bot

30EUR - Core Set M19 Series #6 - A wall in your head

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Ogaiht

• Decks
Re: 30EUR - Core Set M19 Series #6 - A wall in your head - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 12:46:06 pm »
Dude! Dont think millstone will help you a lot in this serie. Root Snare and Sleep are good options to increase to 4 replacing that.
However the deck is amazing!

MilMaster

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 12:58:54 pm »
Hi Ogaiht,

thanks for the positive feedback :)

Could you please explain why you would think that millstone is not a good idea for the deck?

I can see how 4 mill stones maybe being a bit much but removing them completely seems a bit over the top don t you think?

Ogaiht

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 10:11:05 pm »
Hi dude!
You already have 8 permanent options to mill your opponent down.
The Millstone needs to be actived with mana to do what your other options do for nothing else than play them.
Instead you should use these mana to grant you are alive to play your things or answers to your oppoments' threats. And Root Snare and Sleep do it very well in this deck.
This is just a way to control the match until your next turn to activate your milling effects.

AresXtremE

• Valar Morghulis
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 11:31:04 am »
Great deck by only using Core Set M19 cards for 30€.
If not using Millstone card, Tezzeret Arteficer master would fit perfectly along with them + 2 x Departed Deckhand + Rogue Gloves.

It would be interesting to see also +white spells into this kind of decks so players could use Arcades - The Strategist.

MilMaster

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 04:34:34 pm »
@AresXtemE hey man - thanks for the feedback! You know what ... I guess you are right about the deckhands with the extra draw I d be able to get in some more milling but that is a risky move tbh. Because the deckhand with only 2 copies seems a bit risky with the glove. And putting in the rogue golves only for 1 target to hit is also a tricky move.

But then again if I switch out all Millstones and put in Tezzeret and 2 deckhands it may be worth a try.