deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: How to export my card collection with its valid formats  (Read 3607 times)

gilmorelli

• Decks
How to export my card collection with its valid formats
« on: August 17, 2018, 08:04:09 pm »
Hi!

I have about 900 different cards in a .XLS and .DOC file and I want to know each valid format for each card.

I imported to the site and I know I can see there each of my cards on each format, but I want to know If there is a way to export the data to a file which contains all of my cards with all available formats for each card so that I can filter on Excel.

As, mainly on T2, several cards goes in and out of the format, constantly I have to check if it is still available.

Thanks,

Gilberto (Sao Paulo - Brazil)

Nils

• Decks
Re: How to export my card collection with its valid formats
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 07:44:54 pm »
This is not possible unfortunately. However, if you want to filter cards from your collection by their format then you can just use our deckbuilder! Click "Show cards from my collection" and then select a Format, and the only cards you will see are the ones from your collection that are valid in that format.

gilmorelli

• Decks
Re: How to export my card collection with its valid formats
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 01:49:11 pm »
And also I did not find a way to export the list on a specific format, after filtered.

Is there any way to do this?

And I suggest to include Pauper in the filter.