deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Modern Abzan - Dark Petition, Seasons Past - Comments  (Read 190 times)

Comment Bot

Modern Abzan - Dark Petition, Seasons Past - Comments
« on: August 19, 2018, 07:15:39 am »
Modern Abzan - Dark Petition, Seasons Past

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

SMASHER

• Decks
Re: Modern Abzan - Dark Petition, Seasons Past - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 07:15:47 am »
3 path to exile? 2 lingering souls? play 4 of both, they are the main reason to play white in GBx midrange.  Play playsets of thoughtseize and inquisition and take out timely renforcements. Why are dark petition and seasons past even in the deck?

dizzyOfishel

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 07:25:06 am »
If you look through the decks I've made, I used to run a Dark Petition / Seasons Past deck made by John Finkle and Reid Duke when it was standard. It was the funnest deck I have ever played. This was my attempt at putting it into Modern format. I don't know if it will work, as I have not play tested it. maybe it doesn't have a place in Modern, but it is worth the attempt.
~Spells are only as powerful as the mages who cast them.~
~Luck? Perhaps. But more often, I dare to say, luck is simply the advantage a true mage gains in executing the correct course of action.~
~Luck will save a man often enough, should his courage hold.~

dizzyOfishel

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 07:25:58 am »
Also- Timely reinforccements is a great card. I like the opportunity for life gain as well as the tokens. It has saved me on more than one occasion.
~Spells are only as powerful as the mages who cast them.~
~Luck? Perhaps. But more often, I dare to say, luck is simply the advantage a true mage gains in executing the correct course of action.~
~Luck will save a man often enough, should his courage hold.~