deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Saprolings - Comments  (Read 306 times)

Comment Bot

Saprolings - Comments
« on: August 28, 2018, 12:53:03 pm »
Saprolings

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

PitBoss

• Decks
Re: Saprolings - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 12:53:07 pm »
Fungal plots and Dwarven Priest are too slow. Replace with Ajani's Welcome and Yavimaya Sapherd  from your sideboard. You get a better curve, more creatures and you still get the life gain mechanic. Leaving your life gain in the hands of the dwarf is not as consistent as gaining it every time a creature enters. Spore Swarm = 4 life.

Love this deck. I thought i was the only one who would even consider white/green saprolings. A maybe consideration is Charge and Pride of Conquerors.

PitBoss

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 12:56:43 pm »
Sorry mistake.

Spore Swarm = 3 Life and Saproling Migration (Kicked) = 4 Life

KoolioAmadeus

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 01:04:30 pm »
Thank you for your interest  :) :D

I kind of like Fungal plots, it allows you to sacrifice (and then draw) if your saproling tokens are going to exit the board.

Concerning Ajani's Welcome I think you're right, in the end it's far better than Dwarven Priest.

About Pride of Conquerors, I was asking myself if I need to put it, and I think yes. I guess i'm gonna remove 2 Dwarven Priest to put 2 Pride of Conquerors.

Honestly I have some trouble to add/remove cards from the sideboard ... I think I'm gonna remove Verdant Force from it ...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 01:11:13 pm by KoolioAmadeus »

Sn0wDoG

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 04:22:28 pm »
Very nice idea, I like your deck a lot!

Why is Itlimoc in your sideboard? I'd rather take Thrashing Brontodon e.x.
Also against control I think you would like more fungal plots.. Against aggro maybe you want to think about settle the wreckage?

KoolioAmadeus

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 04:46:43 pm »
Thank you  :D ;)

Itlimoc is still in my sideboard because I'm hesitating to put in the main by removing 2 forest ...

Thrashing Brontodon allows me to handle enchantment and artifact - right now I have nothing except Ixalan's Binding :/ 
But I don't know what to remove ... Maybe 2 Root Snare or 2 Song of Freyalise.

I guess I'll remove 2 Verdant Force  to 2 Settle the wreckage. As i said I already want to remove that card previously so this is a good opportunity I think.