deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Problem with updating my collection  (Read 600 times)

UakariCalvus85

• Decks
Problem with updating my collection
« on: August 28, 2018, 05:48:39 pm »
Hi, it's a couple of weeks that every time I try to update my collection i get an error message and it won't save the update. I'll attach to this post the screen of the message, it's all in code and it seems a server releated problem but I'm not sure. Can you please fix it or at least tell me how I can update my collection?

Nils

• Decks
Re: Problem with updating my collection
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 12:28:33 am »
Hi stempy1985,

I am looking into this problem now, sorry for the delay! It looks like your collection is so large that our server is struggling to handle it. Could you please let me know a few more details?

In particular, how are you trying to update your collection? Are you using the "Manage Collection" page or something else? When you click "Save Collection", does it show the error immediately, after a 1-2 seconds or after a long time (>20 seconds)?

UakariCalvus85

• Decks
Re: Problem with updating my collection
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 11:06:15 am »
Don't worry for the delay it's ok. For more information, I use the menage collection button and add 1 card at a time with the research button on the top left part of the page, I usually save after 30 or more cards added (maybe if I try saving with fewer cards it can do it without crashing? :-\ ), usually the message appears after 20/30 sec as if it has difficulties to upload all the information.

Yesterday I tried again and I menaged to upload a few cards but it was very slow to save the collection. I guess the problem is like you said, that the server fail to keep up with how big my collection is and every time I try to add to that it crash. ^^'

I hope these are enought information and that they can help you, If you need more feel free to ask.
Thanks for the help.