deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: 5 Colour bounce deck - Comments  (Read 156 times)

Comment Bot

5 Colour bounce deck - Comments
« on: August 28, 2018, 10:53:08 pm »
5 Colour bounce deck

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Anotheruser

• Decks
Re: 5 Colour bounce deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 10:53:11 pm »
The deck worked great on its first outing, knocking 2 players out simultaneously with interlude and rhino shenanigans. The last opponent had some soul sisters style thing going on (and so gained life every time I blinked creatures), which was especially nasty with archangel of thune. But Stonehorn Dignitary locked the game away. Because of that, I'm upping the Dignitary count to 2, as the effect seems really important in some match ups (plus it's another rhino).

I'm strongly considering swapping out the Deadeye Navigators, which when it arrived in hand wasn't really useful, and consequently Peregrine Drake (which really only combos with those). I'm not sure what to replace them with yet, but for the time being am even considering something like Frost Titan (which can deal with some interesting problems), although I believe there's better choices out there.

Revision 8

Added/removed cards:
-1 Temur Sabertooth

Changed amounts:
+1 Stonehorn Dignitary