deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Sen Triplets  (Read 662 times)

SwTsYn

• Decks
[Modern] Sen Triplets
« on: August 29, 2018, 05:36:21 am »
Sen Triplets

Hi! I was trying a deck in which Sen Triplets could be playable, and I came up with this idea. I would like to have opinions to know how to improve it. Thank you!
I think the land comb is adequate to be able to insure all turns. It's great to be able to use Exotic Orchard in modern !.
I tried Spire of Industry, but it did not give me very good results. It was difficult to have three artifacts in the second turn, even in the third at times. I do not know, what do you think? Feel free to test this deck and let me know the results!

Meerkoeter

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Sen Triplets
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 10:29:03 am »
I'm searching for a modern deck to play, this one seems quite fun. I will give this a look with my playgroup, maybe we can find some improvements.

SwTsYn

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 12:27:15 pm »

SwTsYn

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 12:28:07 pm »
Great, thank you! Please keep me updated.

Ophis King

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 02:57:55 pm »

SwTsYn

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 07:47:11 pm »
True, thanks!

xd300

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 09:50:01 am »
i dont understand how this deck wins/works or how to play it, can you explain me please?

Meerkoeter

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 10:48:39 am »
I think Raff Capashen, Ship's Mage can be a nice addition. In my opinion it is important to play sen triplets at the end of your opponents turn, so it will trigger almost immediately and you don't have to wait another turn.
I do agree with xd300, how do you really win? Are you just trying to use cards from the opponent do deal damage? Or do you control enough with Sen Triplets to swing in with them?

SwTsYn

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 07:04:45 pm »
Indeed, the idea is to get enough control for when Sen triplets comes into play. For that turn, the opponent's hand should contain only the most important pieces or with the greatest impact on the board. In any case, I think an additional victory condition is necessary, I'm working about that. originally, The flash idea is nice, but maybe Raff Capashen is too vulnerable? Maybe Leyline of Anticipation? Vedalken Orrey?

Meerkoeter

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2018, 03:28:24 pm »
Jeah, makes sense. Raff Capashen was just an idea and I think the enchantment/artifact versions are better to run.