deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: How to save deck in edit mode?  (Read 1919 times)

mtg_melgoth

• Decks
How to save deck in edit mode?
« on: September 06, 2018, 05:12:37 pm »
Hi All!
I'm a beginner on deckstats and couldn't find the save button during editing my deck. If I analyses the deck after some changes then a save button appears, but I got always the message 'Unsaved changes! Click on "Save Deck" to save this revision or continue editing below.' So how can I save a deck during editing in the common way?

Thanks for any help!
melgoth
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 05:14:55 pm by mtg_melgoth »

Nils

• Decks
Re: How to save deck in edit mode?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 07:42:27 pm »
Hi melgoth,

I'm sorry but I'm not sure if I am understanding you correctly. To edit a deck, the normal process is:

1. Click Edit Deck
2. Make any changes in the deckbuilder
3. Click Analyze Deck
4. On the next page (where the "Unsaved changes!" message is displayed), click Save Deck.
5. Your changes have now been saved.

Does this not work for you?

Or do you mean that you want to save the deck, but continue editing afterwards? So you want to go from step 4 to step 2, without clicking "Edit Deck" again?

mtg_melgoth

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 04:48:04 pm »
Hello Nils!

Thank you for your answer. Well understood, the common way is first to analyze the deck and then save the deck. In the first view, I searched for a save button without performing an analysis submit, but could not find one.

Thanks 4 your support.
melgoth

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 11:44:59 pm »
I have now added a button to do this in a single step - please see here: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,40430.0.html

So instead of step 3 and 4 above you can now just click "Analyze and save"!

mtg_melgoth

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 09:05:46 pm »
Hi Nils!

Great work - it looks good - have modified the deck and then saved successfully with the new button.

Thanks
melgoth