deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] my first commander deck v2  (Read 195 times)

minitango

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] my first commander deck v2
« on: September 08, 2018, 06:00:19 am »
my first commander deck v2

I just wanted to make a commander deck out of cards that I already had or could trade for easily, some of these cards I bought online but i mostly traded for or already owned most. I didn't want to spend too much actual money. I'd like to get some comments or advice though. I'm very proud of this considering I've never made a commander deck before. I guess the goal of playing this deck would to be able to adapt to whatever deck your opponent is playing, and even steal their cards to make their deck work for me. I added in cards to deal with many situations.

Soren841

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] my first commander deck v2
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 06:03:12 pm »
Being adaptable is all well and good, but you need to have a goal; a focus for what the deck wants to do.
Nils is the God I worship

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] my first commander deck v2
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 06:21:24 pm »
Agree with soren that yes you can adapt but you do need a goal something that will finish the game/win con.
Yet you can't always adapt to every single situation because there are and will be to many to adapt to especially in a multiplayer format. 1 vs1 isn't so bad but you start playing against 2,3, and even 4 opponents it is going to get extremely difficult.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me