deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] [EDH] Meren Value-Town  (Read 206 times)

Felicosantos

[EDH / Commander] [EDH] Meren Value-Town
« on: September 13, 2018, 07:08:48 pm »
[EDH] Meren Value-Town

My first try at a "budgety" commander deck.

Maybe you know some good alternatives and could help me out. :D

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] [EDH] Meren Value-Town
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 01:15:37 pm »
Hmm.. first of all i dont like Farseek, unless you got better than basics to search. What about a Cultivate in stead?
Im also missing a valuable Artifact: Ashnod's Altar.
An Eternal Witness could help to get instants/sorceries back. using her more than once shouldnt be a problem with meren.

Ive also got an idea for a 3 card combo, that would fit into the deck: Devoted Druid + Quillspike + Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord. Use the Druid + Quillspike for endless +x/+x and then sacrifice it with Jarad for endless lifeloss.

Some other cards that might be interesting are: Kokusho, the Evening Star, Sheoldred, Whispering One, Bonds of Mortality, Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest, Path of Ancestry.

Another card that could cause alot of Trouble is Tempting Licid. pay G in the declare attackers step to enchant an attacking creature, so that all enemy creatures have to block it and then unattach it again after the blockers are declared. the obvious use for this would be clearing the path for your own creatures. but you could do it even better, if you use it in ur opponents turns. if used right you can remove some unwanted creatures just for GG without getting your hands dirty.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.