deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] UB LandLock  (Read 541 times)

SOTM

• Decks
[Modern] UB LandLock
« on: September 14, 2018, 04:27:48 pm »

mimimmo

• Decks
Re: [Modern] UB LandLock
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 06:09:53 pm »
wow good mechanic; but i think you missed the color, play the ajani vegeant for don't lend that land return usable ()you can also play the simian spirit guide for play the control early or use it for add red

mimimmo

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 06:10:37 pm »
ah; do you know the hex parasite and as foretold?

SOTM

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 07:51:18 pm »
Hex Parasite is pratically not played in modern (depend on the local meta) and As Foretold was played long time ago with Living End or Taking Turns (again, depend on the meta). I played against one Living End deck using As Foretold and I win both games, especially thanks to the discards effects. I just cast Inquisition of Kozilek, targeting As foretold and that's it. On the sideboard, I add Surgical Extraction and on the second game, I do the same but after discarding As foretold, I play Surgical Extraction targeting Foretold and it was over.

Thanks, I got the insipiration from an other deck who use the same synergy Oboro, Palace in the Clouds and Quicksilver Fountain. But, right now, I don't think I need to play Ajani Vengeant or add red. The deck work really well in Dimir Colors. But you can always try it by yourself if you want

THEpuy

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 01:11:37 pm »
Why does magic aids get all of his decks stolen with no credit?

SOTM

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 06:28:39 pm »
Ask him, but I never said that the deck is mine