deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Importing Decks to collection ignores Sideboard  (Lida 1199 vezes)

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Importing Decks to collection ignores Sideboard
« em: Setembro 15, 2018, 12:08:40 pm »
Hello! I've chosen deckstats to be the home of my digital collection. :)
I started by creating a deck and then used the button "import to collection". But I'm missing cards from the corresponding sideboard.
Is this a bug or is this my intention?
Or should I start in a whole different manner?

Thanks for clarifying!

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Importing Decks to collection ignores Sideboard
« Responder #1 em: Novembro 07, 2018, 03:34:26 pm »
Any chance to get feedback, why "import to collection" doesn't include the sideboard? This is a huge bummer for me, as I would like like to work on decks on deckstats and maintain my collection here.

EDIT: I found a workaround to the button that doesn't do what I want him do to ;-)
Instead of "import to collection" I just use "Deck Tools -> View Decklist" and remove the "SB: " from every line with Notepad++

This way, I can import whole decks to my collection, including Sideboard. Maybe that is the culprit. If I do my workaround without removing "SB: " from every line, those lines get ignored, exactly like "import to collection" works. So I think there is a strong connection between those two features.

So my request would be, to have the ability to say: Import to collection with or without sideboard.
« Última modificação: Novembro 07, 2018, 06:53:41 pm por Zombo »

Nils

• Decks
Re: Importing Decks to collection ignores Sideboard
« Responder #2 em: Novembro 09, 2018, 01:14:34 am »
I know this took a while to fix, but the Add to collection feature now also includes sideboard cards! Sorry for the long delay.