deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Rhystic Tron - Comments  (Read 82 times)

Comment Bot

Rhystic Tron - Comments
« on: September 18, 2018, 04:27:06 pm »
Rhystic Tron

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Socksofgrandeur

• Decks
Re: Rhystic Tron - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 04:27:09 pm »
I like this return to form with new ideas look for rhystic tron, but I'm not sure how to tackle delver without cop blue. Have you had any matchups with that archetype with this build yet?

obZen

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 04:54:07 am »
Thanks, man, good to hear from you. It's been a while. No, I haven't gotten to really grind this on mtgo yet since I've been playing a lot more paper recently, but I do plan on getting it digitally at some point and really refine it where needed. I think the delver matchups isn't terrible with all the fliers in the deck and arrows, pyro, and seraph post board. Especially the UB version where all of our removal is premium against that deck on top of the maindeck relic.

Socksofgrandeur

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 04:33:05 pm »
Oh cool! I've been playing primarily paper as well. I'm real deep in this RUG madness deck that I can't seem to stop playing. When I was trying the new version of Circle Tron, I found that my biggest matchup issues were with elves, and eventually just shoved 4 blazing volleys in the sideboard lol. I also played around with evincars justice, that I would side in while siding out Rhystic circle, but I don't think it was super great tech or anything. It did work pretty well when I managed to draw it though.

obZen

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 05:52:06 pm »
Yea elves is pretty rough. Holy Light is the silver bullet in the matchup which is seen in the board, but serrated arrows pulls double duty. Impulse makes it easier to find the more situational or swingy cards you only want 1-of.