deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: UB Skies (Tempo) - Comments  (Read 555 times)

Comment Bot

UB Skies (Tempo) - Comments
« on: September 18, 2018, 07:31:15 pm »
UB Skies (Tempo)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Ligr

• Decks
Re: UB Skies (Tempo) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 07:31:16 pm »
What aboat Favorable Winds ?

TheDemon

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 08:50:35 pm »
Favorable Winds is already in there as a 4-of...

klokkedal

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 11:59:18 am »
Does the manabase require the 4 guildmages forum?

TheDemon

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 07:25:35 pm »
Not at all, and cutting to 2 might be in the cards. Mostly it's to boost Spybug, Thief, and Hostage Taker. Taking Hostage Taker out of Lightning Strike range in particular. I'm still working on a creature base that takes proper advantage of Forum, if it isn't there I'll probably cut down to basics.

guillermo.figoli

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 08:38:56 pm »
To me Kitesail Freeboter is the best disruption card in standard. Main deck for sure, but great deck.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 07:06:58 pm »
Your deck was selected as our deckstats.net deck of the week this week. Congratulations!

P0GONiP

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 10:54:49 pm »
what are you using Metamorphic Alteration for? I feel like these slots would be better used on something else

Anotheruser

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 12:31:35 am »
This looks interesting - I agree with guillermo.figoli that \Kitesail Freebooter could be a good inclusion, though that might be too many 2-drops...

Anotheruser

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 12:34:31 am »
In fact I'm strongly considering giving something like this a go. I'm glad I already got the Stormtamers when they were much more affordable!

TheDemon

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 01:57:03 am »
Yeah no joke on Stormtamer prices. This or Mono-Blue is still one of the most budget things you can do though.

P0GONiP the Alterations are for unbeatable creatures like Ghalta, Lyra, Tempest Djinn, or even Steel Leaf. Sometimes you will copy their big guy but have +1/+1 counters on your creature already or Curious Obsession, so yours is better. Not so good against decks with removal though. They were a bit of a meta call when I thought Stompy would be huge but they could be sideboarded now that the meta has developed away from Stompy.

Anotheruser, I would consider up to 2 Freebooter main, perhaps trim a Thief and a Spybug, or shift them main instead of the Alterations. And definitely bring in the playset against control or against midrange that has removal noncreature spells. It is very good but the removal density in control decks is very high right now, expect to be staring at Cast Down and Moment of Craving and having no good picks.

Ritual of Soot also clowns this deck if you don't have a counterspell so, have a counterspell.