deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Elves  (Read 406 times)

Albox

• Decks
[Modern] Elves
« on: September 21, 2018, 07:59:59 pm »

2Plainz

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Elves
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 09:50:44 pm »
Hey there! Nice deck you got, always happy to see another elf deck. I've been running elves in modern for at least two years now and I love it, it's definitely my favorite tribe.
I can see that your list is a work in progress and it certainly needs some tuning. Removal is better kept in the sideboard for elves, as you need to focus on building a board state and combo pieces to succeed. Ochran Assassin is just a bad choice, you need 4 Nettle Sentinel and 4 Heritage Druid because that combo specifically is one of the most overpowered things about elves. I might also recommend mainboarding Lead the Stampede because one of the main problems with elves is running out of cards and this 3-mana sorcery could refill your hand with one spell.

Other than that, it looks like it's coming along nicely. Here's my list if you want to compare, discuss etc. https://deckstats.net/decks/13446/629166-golgari-elf-co-/en

Albox

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 02:17:07 am »
Hi! :) Thank you for your help! 😀

Albox

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 07:14:48 pm »
I have a question! What is the better choise between Elvish Visionary and Silvan Messenger?

Albox

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 07:15:57 pm »