deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Abzan Fall of the Thran (Abthran)  (Read 397 times)

lolnewcards

• Decks
[Standard] Abzan Fall of the Thran (Abthran)
« on: September 27, 2018, 05:52:36 pm »
Abzan Fall of the Thran (Abthran)

Ramp into Vraska, Golgari Queen, then play Fall of the Thran, nuke all the lands, and plus Vraska to immediately remove it from play. Opponent will have nothing, but you, good sir/madame, will have a multitude of ways to get your lands back, and if not, just Ultimate Vraska and kill them with a Llanowar Elves. ;)

trubaedo

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Abzan Fall of the Thran (Abthran)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 06:25:20 pm »
multitude of ways to get your lands back? only 1 copy of Crucible of Worlds lol

Noob

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 06:31:17 pm »
He's also playing 2 World Shapers.

Edit: I think having all those mana dorks also puts you a leg up on your opponent. They can only make a two mana play the turn after you resolve Fall, but you can make a three or four mana play as soon as you get two lands back if you still have a dork on the field.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 06:37:17 pm by Noob »

lolnewcards

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 07:14:54 pm »
You could also just leave Thran out and Remorseful Cleric the opponent, so they get no benefit. I would just rather have creatures to win off of Vraska than another 3 mana Artifact.

Ouggla

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 09:00:51 am »
I like the idea of this deck, but maybe do more of a control strategy. Play multiple Settle the Wreckage and Assasins Trophy, let them fetch lands, then nuke them. And yeah, remorseful cleric seems like a good dea to make it more onesided.

redlion145

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 07:02:23 am »
I liked this a lot, so I made a variant. I will probably have to buy the Remorseful clerics, as I think that is more reliable than having Vraska out and waiting after laying down Fall of the Thran.