deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Feature request - Search on localized names in deck builder.  (Read 424 times)

nethys

• Decks
Feature request - Search on localized names in deck builder.
« on: September 28, 2018, 07:26:52 am »
Hello !
I've found this site a moment ago. And I find it very interesting. But a little thing keep me from using it more often.

While I can easily read and play cards printed in english, thé fact is that I'm french and I own à major part of m'y cards in french.

And if for some cards the translation is pretty obvious, forum some other it isn't that easy. For example, original species name can be hard to figure out when you don't know them (sliver => slivoïdes pretty easy when you know it but hard to guess if you never see it).

So I have to make an advanced search with colors, mana costs and card type even when I have the full (french) name in front of me.

It would be a LOT more effective if the search could be thé one on Magic Card Market. If you type a word, it search it through english and french (in browser langage I think) and display the 2 names for each result.

With this system, it can be more easy to find card. I understand that it will be useful mainly for people who own non english cards but it will be a true improvment.

Thanks for reading.