deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Ephara, Flicker Control Primer - Comments  (Read 466 times)

Comment Bot

Ephara, Flicker Control Primer - Comments
« on: September 30, 2018, 05:01:28 pm »
Ephara, Flicker Control Primer

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

theonedudeasam

• Decks
Re: Ephara, Flicker Control Primer - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 05:01:29 pm »
Finally uploaded that profile, huh? I thought that was your secret baby, though xD

nickelphoenix

• Casual EDH player studying the ways of Witch-Maw.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 05:38:46 pm »
Dude!! This is a fantastic build!! I really like the thought you put behind your engines. ❤️. This is one my fav lists I’ve seen in a while. It’s a bit out of my price point to construct in the real world, but... hot damn!

nickelphoenix

• Casual EDH player studying the ways of Witch-Maw.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 05:39:40 pm »
I really enjoyed reading your primer as well. 👍

mbueschken

• Self-proclaimed EDH connaisseur
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 06:04:25 pm »
@theonedudeasam
Yeah, I was kinda reluctant uploading this list here since my local people know that I upload stuff here and I kinda want to keep my 'secret babies' off the radar :P

@nickelphoenix
Thank you so much! I love you enjoying it, the deck can be build on a budged, too, if you consider playing her yourself. The marked foils are added to the total price of the deck as well as the rather expensive mana base. You can easily swap cards like fetch lands or Tundra for more affordable cards, I feel they are not as nessecairy as they appear to be at first glance, though mana fix of any kind is also really good in this deck.
"I come looking for demons and I find a plane full of angels. I hate angels."
Liliana Vess

Justice

• EDH Player, Spike still casual but high power
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 08:42:25 pm »
Wack
I hope you like what you see! Message me for questions or discussions. I update rarely because I'm working at a card store and play very little myself.

The category "The stolen Decks" is just a reminder for me deleting those Decks feels like giving up on ever getting those cards back.

mbueschken

• Self-proclaimed EDH connaisseur
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 10:21:58 pm »
Revision time, baby!

Added new(er) cards which perform well so far. Removed mainly sad mana rocks you dont want to draw from midgame onwards.
"I come looking for demons and I find a plane full of angels. I hate angels."
Liliana Vess

Justice

• EDH Player, Spike still casual but high power
  • Decks
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 01:32:55 am »
A little rough around the edges IMO, lacking a few more mana rocks maybe consider Mind Stone or Commander's Sphere (and alike) since they atleast can cycle in the later game stages. 34 lands in a Control shell seems on the edge but probably doable. But also I'm just one of these old veterans stiffened up about his concepts and values and really hates to stray away from the typical template.
I hope you like what you see! Message me for questions or discussions. I update rarely because I'm working at a card store and play very little myself.

The category "The stolen Decks" is just a reminder for me deleting those Decks feels like giving up on ever getting those cards back.