deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deckbuilder Update: Analyze & Save and reverting decks  (Read 3127 times)

Nils

• Decks
Deckbuilder Update: Analyze & Save and reverting decks
« on: September 30, 2018, 11:31:37 pm »
I have just made two changes to the deckbuilder which I hope will make it a bit more convenient and quick to use:

Analyze & Save (aka quick save): When you edit an existing deck, you will now see a new button called "Analyze and save". This allows you to save your changes directly from the deckbuilder in a single step, rather than clicking Analyze, waiting for the page to load and then clicking Save Deck. I am calling this feature "beta" for now since it hasn't been tested extensively but I am hoping to remove that warning once a few more people have tried it out. This feature has been requested quite a few times recently so I hope you will make good use of it! :)

Reverting decks: You can now revert your deck to a previous revision by clicking the "Undo" arrow in the Revisions tab or clicking "Revert" when comparing revisions.

Please let me know how you're getting on with these new features!

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Deckbuilder Update: Analyze & Save and reverting decks
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:16:44 am »
Great work, love it!