deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Daretti, Scrap Savant Multiplayer / Value Grind + Stax - Comments  (Read 215 times)

Comment Bot

Daretti, Scrap Savant Multiplayer / Value Grind + Stax

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

nickelphoenix

• Casual EDH player studying the ways of Witch-Maw.
  • Decks
Re: Daretti, Scrap Savant Multiplayer / Value Grind + Stax - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 02:13:35 am »
COOL! :)

mbueschken

• Self-proclaimed EDH connaisseur
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 12:53:33 pm »
Its a nice deck, yeah. Still needs a lot of playtesting. I didn't include mass land destruction, but I feel the deck is only half as good without it. The moment you don't have access to one or two stax elements, nobody really cares for your artifacts. Blowing up all lands however serves really well to disrupt the tables flow and change it towards your favour. I also feel like it takes a tad bit of experience with the deck to really know how to properly play it in the end. It might look simple at first, while it really isn't.
"I come looking for demons and I find a plane full of angels. I hate angels."
Liliana Vess

Justice

• EDH Player, Spike still casual but high power
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 08:42:06 pm »
Wack
I hope you like what you see! Message me for questions or discussions. I update rarely because I'm working at a card store and play very little myself.

The category "The stolen Decks" is just a reminder for me deleting those Decks feels like giving up on ever getting those cards back.