deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Naya Divine Intervention Tokens - Comments  (Read 272 times)

Comment Bot

Naya Divine Intervention Tokens - Comments
« on: October 06, 2018, 08:16:42 am »
Naya Divine Intervention Tokens

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

redlion145

• Decks
Re: Naya Divine Intervention Tokens - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 08:16:45 am »
Huatli, Warrior Poet and Huatli, Radiant Champion create tokens and interact well with tokens, respectively. Just for consideration. You might be able to get away with 1-2 less lands or Boros Lockets to fit her in.

Otherwise, great looking deck. I might question how much utility Llanowar Elves will get you in this deck, as your highest CMC spell has Convoke on it (so any creature could tap to fuel) and your next highest (Settle the Wreckage and Leonin Warleader) are in a different color. I guess settle or Leonin on turn 3 could be pretty good though, if the lands come out just right.

redlion145

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 08:18:59 am »
Just saw the CMC on Divine Intervention; Llanowar Elves make more sense now.

Xadrol

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 04:39:51 pm »
I really do not see why you would want to go tri color just for the Legion Warboss and the sideboard seems good otherwise

mattmath

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 04:19:36 pm »
The mana base isn't that bad, unless you want to buy he deck, then you might consider cutting, and upping the count in some of the other cards int he deck, legion warboss is just so powerful, especially in token decks, especially with divine intervention.