deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Neheb EDH - Comments  (Read 446 times)

Comment Bot

Neheb EDH - Comments
« on: October 12, 2018, 06:05:07 am »
Neheb EDH

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Edephos

• Tapping Left
  • Decks
Re: Neheb EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 06:05:13 am »
Hello,  I'm looking at building a deck similar to this.  Your version looks to be one of the more cohesive versions.  I'm wondering how you like it.  What's fun about it?  What cards you do find being your all-stars?  Which are so-so?  I notice you are using Scrying Sheets / Extra Planar Lens, so I assume you are using snow-covered mountains too.  How often do you get that on-line?  Thanks for the time. 

Ede

Drachenstern

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 12:09:21 pm »
It's one of the most entertaining decks to play, and I have quite a few. I mostly declare at the start of the game, that all my mountains are snow-covered, as they are quite expensive. I wanted something to do with mana I hold open for forks, and if no spells I want to Copy cone around, I can at least maybe find a land. I will add the book from m19 also for that purpose. I started putting payoff in like the titans so I can use mana I generate with neheb when it is no enough to kill people with xspells. The most relevant cards seem to be the jump-start cards like flame rift and slagstorm, as they produce unholy amounts of mana.

Edephos

• Tapping Left
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 11:08:26 pm »
All right, I'm sold.   It's officially on the "Build" list.  I'll check back in here afterward.

Thanks for the response.