deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Mono-White Trash  (Read 296 times)

JamoFelts

• Decks
[Casual] Mono-White Trash
« on: October 14, 2018, 03:06:07 am »
Mono-White Trash

Are there any tips to make this deck way better?

DasButch

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Mono-White Trash
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 04:57:04 am »
Almost literally anything. Except removing all mana.  That would not be an improvement.

You really need to pick a theme or synergy to work with.  None of these cards are working together brother.

JamoFelts

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 11:22:11 am »
I was just bored and grabbed a whole bunch of cards and threw them together. By the way, I have no white cards that work together and none of my white cards are good ones. My best deck is a Green-Red Dinosaur deck or my Blue-Green Merfolk deck.

DasButch

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 06:57:10 pm »
IDK man, I just posted my first deck.  It's a pretty cheap build and it's a blast to play.  Check it out.

https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,40753.0.html

MonteTribal

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 01:16:18 am »
I see a lot of decent pieces in the deck. But it is all random pieces with no cohesiveness.

As a note, I tend to follow the '10x4' rule when making casual decks. (I call it 01x4 atleast. Maybe it's just 'Rule of Four' in some places)

10 individual cards at 4 copies each = 40 cards
20 Lands

This gives a good foundation to a deck. Once you play with it and find out what cards you don't like drawing all the time,then I change it. Pull out some copies of cards, add some other choices, see how fun those are when played. And slowly evolve a deck from there!

I've also got a casual white deck, although mine is very different from yours. Mine is based off of the Kor creatures of Zendikar, with an equipment theme. It's decently strong but all the cards are related to a theme, which is why there are no 4-ofs. And it sits at ~$20

https://deckstats.net/decks/99624/1072552-kor-equipments

JamoFelts

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 02:00:48 am »
I have three decks at the moment that use some sort of synergy with each other (Green-Blue Merfolk, Red-Black Pirates, and Green-Red Dinosaurs)

JamoFelts

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 02:03:05 am »
But I might be making a Green-White-Red Life Gain for me and Life Loss for opponent. If there are any specific kinds of deck you recommend then please do

DasButch

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 01:45:59 pm »
If your shooting for life loss and looking for 3 colors, id go white black green. Spent hours reading on scavenger last night, there arent a lot of red cards that work with lifegain.

If you're planning on using Soul Warden, Suture Priest is worth considering.