deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Nekusar, The Mindrazer EDH - Comments  (Read 208 times)

Comment Bot

Nekusar, The Mindrazer EDH - Comments
« on: October 14, 2018, 03:23:22 am »
Nekusar, The Mindrazer EDH

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

mtgplaya

• Decks
Re: Nekusar, The Mindrazer EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 03:23:27 am »
there are much better mana rocks than grixis obelisk. vision skeins just isnt a good card with the amount of card draw u have. i dont think library of leng is very good. targeted removal like terminate and dreadbore isnt great in edh, and i would suggest swapping them for another board wipe and chaos warp. i think bloodchief ascension is slow and if u dont have it, pricey to buy. is kess really necessary? id run something like archaomancer cause its cheaper (price wise), or maybe the mirari conjecture for the amount of value. Also, creatures r fragile. kami is gonna be hard to consistently cast on turn two, fell specter is just a worse version of something you already have a lot of. whispering madness is bad because you run very few creatures. price of knowledge is overpriced (mana wise), not very good, remember, u are essentially an "aggro" deck. counterspell being double blue is something to think about, i suggest also running mana confluence, just great value. niv mizzet is just bad. dont run him (no offense). psychosis crawler is good cause u basically do 3 damage per draw, since it deals 1 to ALL opponents. since u r very low on creatures, u should run evacuation and stuff like devastation tide in addition to cyclonic rift to slow ur opponents. breathstealer's crypt is good cause of the amount of creatures u run. u only have like 5 red permanents beside nekusar that turn on the  kederekt parasite, so u should prob take that out. cruel ultimatum just doesnt give you that much value for the mana cost.

Antaeus33

• Simic, Temur, Seedborn Muse, Eldrazi, Extra Lands.
  • Decks
Re: Nekusar, The Mindrazer EDH - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 03:25:48 am »
thank you
Simic