deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Land Matter  (Read 79 times)

nabate123

• I am the Demon's Head. I am Ras Al-Ghul.
  • Decks
[EDH / Commander] Land Matter
« on: October 26, 2018, 04:21:10 am »
Land Matter

This new deck is represented by the try king of Wakanda, Lord Windgrace. He is a valuable protector of the Jungle and all the animals that live there. If anyone threats his jungle he will hunt down the intruders and show them mercy for there actions. Please help me out with this deck as well as become a Guardian of the King.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Land Matter
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 10:45:53 am »
Hmm.. i would suggest getting rid of life lands like Akoum Refuge. Usually the 1 lifepoint doesn't save you the day and they slow you down.
Then, Windgrace allows you to get your lands out of your graveyard. What about some Land hate like From the Ashes or Destructive Flow?
Cards like Wayward Swordtooth could also help alot to get more than 1 land on the battlefield per turn. Ramunap Excavator is a budget version of the Crucible of Worlds and could help you alot using all the lands you put into your graveyard.

If you like Salt, check my windgrace deck, it has a focus on non-basic land hate. Maybe you will find some interesting ideas.
https://deckstats.net/decks/112190/1109499-windgrace-nonbasic-landhate
Just be aware, i haven't got the time to playtest the deck until now.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.