deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] IZZET-MIZZET (UR Control)  (Read 816 times)

Zareck

• Decks
[Standard] IZZET-MIZZET (UR Control)
« on: October 03, 2018, 01:41:45 am »
izzet-mizzet

Hello!

Deck control blues and red, with draw of cards and a lot of spell instantáneo and sorcery to activated Electrostatic Field, Guttersnipe and Niv-Mizzet, Parun.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 02:01:49 am by Zareck »
Www.dizemo.com

Nils

• Decks
Re: [Standard] izzet-mizzet
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 07:00:56 pm »
Your deck was selected as our deckstats.net deck of the week this week. Congratulations!

Zareck

• Decks
Re: [Standard] izzet-mizzet
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 08:30:59 pm »
Thanks!
Www.dizemo.com

Tayran

• Decks
Re: [Standard] IZZET-MIZZET (UR Control)
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 02:02:33 pm »
Hey! Maybe you could add somewhere Goblin Electromancer ! He has a good effect for instant and sorcery...nice deck tho! :)

Zareck

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 10:22:47 am »
Hello!

I really like Goblin Electromancer, thanks for the contribution.

League Guildmage, has no place on the deck, copy and no cast. I was trying it at the beginning but finally it is a deck control, the mana saving gives speed too and here we will go slowly countering the opponent.

Even so I've gotten it, some low-cost creature also interested, that only comes out with the Electrostatic Field.

Greetings and thank you!
Www.dizemo.com

Tayran

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 12:38:42 pm »
Hello!

I really like Goblin Electromancer, thanks for the contribution.

League Guildmage, has no place on the deck, copy and no cast. I was trying it at the beginning but finally it is a deck control, the mana saving gives speed too and here we will go slowly countering the opponent.

Even so I've gotten it, some low-cost creature also interested, that only comes out with the Electrostatic Field.

Greetings and thank you!

No problem! To be honest I'm trying to build this deck in MTG Arena, so I should thank you, not the opposite!
I don't really like Electrostatic Field to be honest....yes it's nice with the 1 damage on every spell, but it's just too defensive for my taste.
I'd prefer someone who could attack too....any suggestion? (It's kinda ironic that i ask for advices on your own deck, so sorry in advance lol )

Zareck

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2018, 11:39:46 am »
Hello again!

Playing it again, with golblin electromancer, I lack theft, and the truth is that being a control deck, defensive and standard, the opponent usually uses a spell in turn and do not need the mana savings.

I will change the goblin electromancer for theft cards, risk factor can enter the main, although Chemister's Insight also has many possibilities, it needs draw more cards. The two izzet lockets, which used at first the fact of less, but these two cards are more effective on the deck, plus spells for guttersnipe and Electrostatic Field.

I think that Electrostatic Field is very good and although it is very defensive, it is what you are looking for in the initial hand, to block small creatures and be able to be calmer to counteract threats. You win a lot of time with this letter.

Thank you and goodbye!

PD: if you want to change 4x Electrostatic Field, try 4x Viashino Pyromancer.
Www.dizemo.com

Tayran

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2018, 12:05:09 pm »
Yeah i guess you're right! I was just trying to fit your awesome deck into my "more aggressive" playstyle! I'm winning a lot of game in MTG Arena tho!
Thanks for the suggestion, and thank you for the deck, good bye :)

Sunnmetal

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 07:28:55 pm »
I Zareck :) i think i want to built around your decklist for my future Standard event, what do you think to introduce 3x Goblin Electromancer with only 3x Electrostatic, Guttersnipe and Niv ?

Zareck

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 04:21:48 pm »
Hello!

To me the goblin electromancer does not convince me in this deck control ... And I really have given opportunities, but it fits more to give it speed and this deck plays slow.

Now I use Quasiduplicate and the truth is that it goes very well.

Thank you!
Www.dizemo.com

Sunnmetal

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 09:33:55 am »
I understand and indeed I think it's a very good card in your deck, i'm going to try this :)