deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Importing collection CSV: A bunch of my cards say "Invalid Set ID"  (Read 1530 times)

awh

• Decks
I'm pretty new to Magic.  I wanted to export my collection from MTGA because I find that card collection interface tedious if you're not already familiar with the cards.  I found a utility that exports your entire collection in CSV format that's supposedly compatible with this site, but when I try to import it, a bunch of cards just say "Invalid Set ID".  There's nothing fancy in there, just the cards that the game gives you for completing the tutorials and winning a couple games.

I attached the CSV file here; could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks!

Nils

• Decks
Re: Importing collection CSV: A bunch of my cards say "Invalid Set ID"
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 09:25:07 pm »
Could you try deleting the set_id column? It shouldn't be required if you have the set_code. And looking at the values in there I suspect this might actually be the collector number rather than the set ID, which would explain why deckstats is complaining that they are invalid!

Out of interest, where did you find the utility? It might be a good idea to let the authors know about this problem so they can fix it.