deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Is it Storm? - Comments  (Lida 466 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Is it Storm? - Comments
« em: Novembro 11, 2018, 05:37:09 am »
Is it Storm?

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Rizue0524

• Decks
Re: Is it Storm? - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Novembro 11, 2018, 05:37:16 am »
If you're looking to go straight combo storm then replacing the thought erasure and the discovery // dispersal for radical idea, you could also put in a few creatures then to speed the deck up or allow for a long game. Goblin electromancer and crackling drake are good choices. The nice thing about doing this would be that you turn it into a 2 color deck rather than 3, allowing for more consistency. Sulfur falls is not incredibly expensive and you could go 4 of them and 4 vents (yes I know that is a $20 investment).

Other than that it seems like a very solid deck and I really like the idea.

Anotheruser

• Decks
Re: Is it Storm? - Comments
« Responder #2 em: Novembro 12, 2018, 03:14:00 am »
Thank you for your suggestions. I initially tried a straight combo route with the Goblin Electromancer in Izzet colours, and while it's certainly potentially more explosive, found the deck I tried lacked sufficient early game interaction, especially against things that Lightning Strike or even Beacon Bolt couldn't touch. That said, that may well be a factor of the decklist I was trying and the meta of my playgroup. Sadly I'm not in a position to get any Sulphur falls.or more Steam Vents at the moment, but you're certainly right that such a mana base would be more consistent.

I don't have any Crackling Drake yet, but it's on my list of things to get (and try out). I hadn't really considered Radical Idea though (I used Anticipate instead). I guess I didn't think much of it at first impression, and so may have misjudged it.