deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Crab Tribal EDH - Comments  (Read 539 times)

Comment Bot

Crab Tribal EDH - Comments
« on: November 11, 2018, 03:27:47 pm »
Crab Tribal EDH

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Simealime

• Decks
Re: Crab Tribal EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 03:27:48 pm »
This is the greatest deck I have ever seen. It somewhat bothers me that there isn't a crab commanders, but you can't win them all I guess,

superjew94

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 07:29:24 pm »
definitely should use morophon

Henry_the_Slav

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 09:25:42 am »
I think Arcades, the Strategist would help as commander, since many have high defence, low attack.

Areno

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 02:47:18 am »
Ever since Sharktocrab in RNA, crabs have meant something new to me. Something... special. Those three words: "fish... octopus... crab...", they resonate deep within my soul. It stirred something primal inside of me and I knew that something would never be sated until I had achieved maximum crab. Crab is all I do now. Crab in the morning, crab on the way to work, crab when I get home. I hope to adopt a family of crabs someday. Or maybe they'll adopt me. Does it matter? The only thing I know is that nothing matters unless it is crab. This is my purpose. This is my destiny. Crab forever.