deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Evelyn - Comments  (Read 166 times)

Comment Bot

Evelyn - Comments
« on: May 18, 2022, 10:27:47 am »

steve1997

• Decks
Re: Evelyn - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 10:27:47 am »
So is the plan with this deck to exile some cards from libraries with Evelyn and then see what happens?
plenty of vampires but no big finisher ones.
love the only instant, no sorc style

LeWOOF

• Decks
Re: Evelyn - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 02:57:01 pm »
Yeah the goal is exactly that, exile other peoples stuff and see how it plays out. I intentionally left out combos/big finishers/tutors as a way to keep the power level in check.

If I wanted to make the deck stronger I would include some infinite mana combos + more sac outlets since Evelyn can win you the game if you cast her over and over with infinite mana. Dualcaster mage/ghostly flicker combos are the easiest way to do this but then I feel as if I would warp my deck around trying to get that combo out. I have no problem with decks like that but I already have another high power deck that wins with that same combo and I wanted to make this deck play in a more unique way while also being a bit lower power to match my local meta.